Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Random Ramblings

My computer was falling apart so we made the big decision {after weeks of contemplation} to get an ipad 2. This thing is awesome. It completely replaces my laptop, and is so gorgeous!
Ive been thinking about what id like to do once my sister moves out of the 3rd bedroom. Were planning on making it an office-type space, where we can go on our laptop/ipad and where jay can play his xbox games. Im planning on just getting a big comfy chair to sit in, drink my tea and read. I was previously thinking about getting or building a little desk, but i figured that wouldnt be very comfortable and a chair would be better.
I also want to make a little fort in noahs room in the corner. I found some cute ideas on pinterest and cant wait to build it.
Im still trying to exercise more and eat better. Coffee is now just an occasional drink i have maybe twice a week, so that will help. Ive started making pancakes in the morming with fruit or yogurt mixed it for noah and i. Keeps me feeling fuller longer.
Noah finally loves the sprinkler. He was afraid of it at first, but now he runs through it and even picks it up and soaks jay and i, haha. His favorite thing is the water. Whether its the pool, a bucket of water, washing his hands or bath time.
Im also still trying to wean him from nursing so much. Ive definitely cut down on the morning sessions, but late afternoon is hard. Thats when im getting worn out and noah is pretty inconsolable if he wants something he cant have.

Well thats it i think. Its almost 11pm and i cant sleep so i figured id just blab on here and update everyone on the random things going on in my life haha. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment